Saturday, October 1, 2011

Sooo....It's been awhile!!!

It's been a very long while since I've had time to even think about putting anything into my Etsy store...but here I sit, getting everything ready to go! I'm excited about the opportunity to share my crafts with everyone again! I've been focusing recently on infant shoes by a wonderful Etsy crochet designer Elizabeth Alan, as well as some coffee cup cozies in many colors to keep your hands from burning as you sip your Starbucks...or other preferred brand! I'm hoping to start the Grand Reopening very soon...within the next week or so.

In addition to my crafting, I've been preparing to start Medic school Tuesday of next week! I'm so excited but am praying that I still have time for my crochet...or else I might lose my mind!

Well...off to work on some other fascinating project...or sleep. Lol. Goodnight world!

No comments: